Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Friday! Let's Dance!!!

Do you need a bail-out? Hell, everyone does. It's a "The Year" 2,000 + eight, kinda thang. No need to feel bad just because the Congress and Senate aren't gonna do a darn thing for you. Sooo... Think good things! Think good things like "OTHER DOG". I RUV'S LOOONG TIME my Other Dog! He came to us from Korea via my niece (on the wife's side 'o the familia). He's a SHIT-ZU! I know the proper name and spelling. Yes... and that they are a Chinese breed, but Other Dog came to me via S.Korea and poops... so deal with it, please. Anyway the Niece moved into an apartment up near San Francisco and Other Dog was miserable. He missed Booger Butt (my Westie). Other Dog was a pup and Booger Butt was middle-aged in people years, back then. I guess even old Booger Butt kind'a missed him when she wasn't busy napping. While Booger Butt sleeps and dreams of the Gulf Coast, gumbo, crayfish, and the bayou.... me and Other Dog are dancin' up a storm to some Cajun music. Now pick up your pup... or a human... or a stuffed animal... and dance with us to some Horace Trahan doing the "Poor Man 2 Step"! It's Friday..Let's dance!!!

3 comments:

That 1 Guy said...

Kickass tunage.

Anonymous said...

.... what language was that?....

Eric

pamibe said...

Nothing like a little coon ass music to make your feet move!!