Monday, May 19, 2008

For Our Wonder-full-of-it Congress and US Senate featuring JOHN McCAIN, JihadGene Gives You "South of the Border"!

South Of The Border

*As re-written FOR JOHN McCAIN by JihadGene*


South Of The Border



South of the border, down Mexico way.
That's where I fell in love when MEDIA CAMERAS came INTO
play.
And now as I PANDER, my thoughts ever stray (MAVERICK),
South of the border, down Mexico
way.

"I" was a vision in old spanish lace.
And for a tender while, I kissed the smile on the GRAY LADY'S (New York Times) face.
For it was NOM-IN-ATIONS and we were so gay,
South of the border, down Mexico way.

Ay ay ay ay, ay ay ay ay, ay ay ay ay ,ay ay ay ay

Then she smiled as she whispered manana,
Never dreaming that we were part-ing,
And I lied (nothin' new) as I whispered man-ana,
For the FENCE BUILD-ING never came.

South of the border, I'LL GET-EVEN (temper-temper!) one day,
There in a veil of white, by candle light, she knelt to pray.
The ZOGBY POLLS told me, WHAT I musn't SAY,
South of the border, down Mexico way.

Ay ay ay ay, ay ay ay ay, ay ay ay ay ,ay ay ay ay

**Now for the song as it was intended to be heard... with touristy-romantic-sexy-reptilian flavors... all rolled into one...Enjoy and remember, Great Reader KIM Jong IL Ruv's You Looong Time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russian bride propaganda horse hockey... You know the real deal...