Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Friday! Let's Dance KIM Jong Style!


Happy Friday LOOONG time, everyone!!! I be dancing solo today as my ruvly wife is South Korean and pretty much burnt out on today's song, Gangnam Style.  Gangnam is the Beveree Hills of Souf Korea. I guess the name of this tune is KIM Jong Style. Whatever. It quacks me up! So being as this is my brog, I'm gonna do's it mine way! LOOONG time!!! I'm still working on my next installment of "Love American vs Korean Style" ...but...due to a long-time busy life... it's slow going. Tomorrow I'll be riding the beast to the Warbirds Air Show in Paso Robles with my neighbor Bob.  Bob rides motorcycles too and is a retired Navy Captain. He started out his naval career flying fighter bombers during the Vietnam War.  We're gonna have fun LOOONG time!!! Bob will be my tour guide of WWII aircraft! How cool is that? I am blessed! Speaking of blessed...please keep praying for our wonderful US Armed Forces and their families! God bless them all LOOONG time!!! Keep 'em in your prayers! Have a great weekend and  let's dance!

4 comments:

pamibe said...

Always a day late and a dollar short!

Happy Saturday instead. :D

Kid said...

Nice Bike Gene, Always figured if I got another bike (rode for 20 yrs) it would be a Valkyrie. (Or a Triumph)

I just really don't like Harley's. Don't like much of anything about them, especially the fact that everyone has one.
And Valkyrie's look really good as choppers if you wanna go that route later on.

JihadGene said...

Pam- Happy Sunday, LOOONG time!!!

Kid- I hear ya and thanks... but I RUV this bike just the way it is very LOOONG time!!!

Kid said...

Not to say your's isn't one good looking ride Gene. I didn't state myself well.

Nice ride man.