Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday! Let's Dance!!!

It's Friday and I just ain't feeling it. Maybe it has something to do with all the bad weather everyone is experiencing...or just bad karma...or maybe because I am wishing I was HERE. Well, it is what it is... so regardless, keep those brave troops of ours and their families in your prayers and dance through life's minefields with a smile on your face! I need me a Sprite LOOONG time!!! It's no secret that Koreans ruv Sprite. Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Kid said...

Can't we pour leaflets down on N Korea saying we want to help feed them but butthead won't let us in ?
Maybe that would make things worse for them though.

Man, I'm achin to get under that idiot's skin like a tick from hell that won't go away.

USA_Admiral said...

Yeah, I know the feeling.