Thursday, October 29, 2009

Psycho-Unlogical Warfare


Pyongyang Peggy here with another Norf Korean web-radio broadcast to all you lonely US Army G.I.'s in Iraq named Kevin. Kev, it is with the utmost sorrow that I must publish the following photo of Miss Ewe Luv Dolly of Madison, Wisconsin. That's right G.I. Kev...your Miss Dolly has jumped the fence and been reported partying with some blue-eyed round-eyed infidels in the "Volunteer to Show Me What You Got State" of Tennessee with the likes of a mother named Teresa and some Straight White Guy! She likes bloggers looong time, Kev. There's no way around it. She is one of ours, Kev. A wocket scientist for Norf Korea! Ewe has discarded you! Ewe are less than nothing! Poo on Ewe!
Here's a picture of her clackin' one off randomly at some FOB in Iraq just yesterday ...


Now Kevin, I know you must be hurt, but for the good of the axis of evil and for Barbara Boxer's reelection in 2010... join forces with Great Reader KIM Jong IL! Just throw down any weapons you haven't already dropped (like your 240B machine gun) and register as a Democrat! On second thought, it would be much better to give a donation to Project Valour-IT for those hideous flight-line-losers on TEAM AIR FORCE! Maybe you have a thing for Somali pirate women, no? Then perhaps TEAM NAVY is your cup of tea! If you're a fan of no frills latrines then TEAM MARINES would be a good match for you! If you want to be a winner, then you just stick with TEAM ARMY. I know this news about Dolly will leave you feeling like an empty and shallow person but according to Uncle Jimblow of BLACKFIVE and Tankerbabe, you already are one. Enjoy you tour of duty looong time, Kev!!!! That is all.

8 comments:

Kid said...

Gene, you got anything in white satin undies with Peach colored ruffles ?

JihadGene said...

Kid- Jr or Plus size?

Kid said...

Gene - I'm thinking Petite.

Kanani said...

I'm lost! I was looking for the Honeybaked Ham store...

tankerbabe said...

Just when I think I couldn't love EWE more......

This is hilarious. I laughed so hard and couldn't stop. kev doesn't have access to your site but I copied/pasted this for him. Interestingly enough kev, who is the craziest person I've ever met thinks you are insane (that's a good thing).

Thanks so much for enlightening and enteraining all of us but, especially, kev.

RUV U LONG TIME!

JihadGene said...

Tankerbabe- Thanks! I saw the lamb launch over at Teresa's who was reporting on a blog party in Tennessee at Straight White Guy's place. Eric (SWG) is a former Marine who knows how to have fun!!! Soon as I saw the photo I knew I had an instant post about Kev in Iraq. Thanks for getting it to him for me!
RUV U LOOONG TIME 2!!!

Kanani- Sorry I lost you on this post as it was for a friend currently stationed in Iraq who was cruelly pulled away from his sheep ranch in Wisconsin by the Ewe S. Army.

BostonMaggie said...

First off - I would make a great pirate!!! I am completely coldhearted and blood thirsty...but I am not skinny enough to be a "Somali pirate woman".

Go Navy!

Teresa said...

ROFLMAO - looks like everyone loved that pic.