Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday! Let's Dance for KEV in Iraq!

Okay people...listen up. This Friday's dance tune is an oldie but a goodie! While it may not MEAT Kanye West's RIGID standards for the greatest video of all time...it BEATS out a RAW MISSILE of a message about our glorious US Army soldiers! It starts with music (classical) SOFT and SLOW and rapidly builds it's way UP! Yes, this music video will both stoke and STROKE you! This music video CHOKES THE CHICKEN hearted with RED HOT patriotism and I am not just saying that to get you all HOT & BOTHERED, either! Now... UP FRONT (schwing)...this music video runs 5:00 minutes LONG but it won't be too HARD-ON you. As we dance this Friday to the tune of "I Think We're Alone Now" done in a new style by "Tiffany" (Ooo...SEXY name) please reMEMBER our troops IN THE BUSH! It's Friday! Let's BEAT IT to the dance floor, cut loose... and dance! This song is dedicated to Black Five's own Kev who just celebrated his 16th (give or take a decade) birthday as a staff sergeant in the US Army with the infamous HEAT 'n HEAD STROKER's of the mutton molesting 1st Platoon, stationed in I-WACK. Please support our troops and KEEP IT UP at all times!!!
Again, thank you LOOONG TIME!!! JG ;)

21 comments:

tankerbabe said...

LMAO! kev will LOVE this. I can't wait to send him the link. I just hope he's somewhere right now where he can open it. HOOAH Jihad Gene. Yep....dancing here.

JihadGene said...

tankerbabe- RIGHT ON!!!

JihadGene said...

and HOOAH to YOOAH!!!

buffalodick said...

W.T.F happened to Tommy James and The Shondells? Bananarama? Who the F. are these Yahoos? Showing my age again... sorry..

Snarky Basterd said...

You be to Kanye what I be to racism this week. Zip it up, and zip it out!

JihadGene said...

buffalodick- It's all good in the hood, my man! I'll be the big 55 next month...but don't tell nobody.

JihadGene said...

Dr Dave- You be strokin'! Have a great weekend!!!

buffalodick said...

Sept. 30th I will be 57... who in God's Green Earth ever thought anything but a sea turtle would live longer than that? Gene- I am so old I fart dust.. I know more dead people that alive people.. that seriously blows...

Omnibabe said...

Look at Me (When Iraq Wichoo)!

pamibe said...

LOL! I think you've finally outdone yourself, Great Reader! Happy Friday and a big HOOAH to Kev! :)

JihadGene said...

buffalodick- It's you, me and the sea turtles, Big Daddy! LOL!

Omnibus Driver- You never let me down! Thanks looong time!!!

Pam- Me, out-do myelf? Never happen, G.I.!!!

Kid said...

Gene, They missed Pounding the Steak !

JihadGene said...

The Kid- O.M.GOSH! There's one I've overlooked! Thanks for jackin that juicy-juice my way!!!

Maeve said...

ROFLMAO!!!!
You are the funniest man I know Gene!!
:)

Barco Sin Vela II said...

Great video. I'm glad the humor is still strong in those troopers.

They forgot to mention Diamond-Cutters. or wakin' up parked like a Harley on a kick stand.

JihadGene said...

Maeve- Glad to hear that as I wouldn't want to receive "the hairy eyeball" from you or get molested by a band of your flying monkeys!

Barco Sin Vela II- Those were good but how's about the old "One-Eyed Wally the Blue Veined Throbber"?

Kid said...

Gene, how about: the 8 inch Bone-ing Tool with Flavor Injector (from Ron-co)

JihadGene said...

I just had to go and encourage more bad behavior. I'm going straight to hell (Fresno) for that, I just know it.

ParachuteCutie said...

this is kev using tankerbabe's whatchamajigger because kev is a mutton loving retard from 3rd plt...hi ya greatreader love your stuff thank you for the greatreader protien powder: made by peasants of peasants for the greatreader...i'll try to get a show done when i return to my flock next week... thank you for the birfday greatings....you f&&king rule. kev

ParachuteCutie said...

This really is tankerbabe. HOOAH to kev for the comment, huh?

kev's not at his "home" post over there. He's out on some mission and can't say where/what. But he says he will be doing a freefly just for the Great Reader once he's back at "home".

JihadGene said...

Kev- You mudder pucker!Good to hear frums you LOOONG TIME!!! Your sheep is she sand and disease free? For your sake, I'ms hope so. You in 3rd platoon not furst? Oh that's right 3rd Platoon is known as the 3rd Mutton Herd, huh? See EWE later and HOOAH looong time to ya!!!

tankerbabe- Thanks! You are a true friend looong time. Made my day!!!