Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome Back to Fashion Thug

WELCOME TO MY WORLD...


ME: Hello there young lady... and welcome to Fashion Thug!



LADY: Yo, Dude. Got anything to make my ass look bigger?

........uhhhh.........ummm.........

(*me and employee's)



ME: Bigger than that?!.. er...yes...right here! What-da-ya-think?



LADY: Hell naw! Muh-fuggin G string ain't even cuttin' it!

ME: Well, have you considered the "Booty Booster"?

LADY: Booty Booster? You shittin' me?!

ME: I shit you not... Oh, Most Bodacious One.

LADY: Come on with it!

ME: Here. What do you think?

LADY: WooWee...I be lookin' like a Oprah Winfrey!

ME: Is that good?

LADY: Hell yeah...that's good, you dumb ass cracker!

ME: Will that be cash, charge, or debit?

LADY: Check.

ME: We don't accept personal checks.

LADY: Shit!

ME: (*I want to get the hell outta here)

6 comments:

Kid said...

Ah AHahahahaaaa
hahahaa
ha ha
ha
I can believe that actually happened.

JihadGene said...

Kid- Happens all the time.

Kid said...

PS - Hey, I think I know that S H I T place, it's right next door to This Place

Miss Em said...

OMG!
The one going up the stairs had me reaching for the trash can.
Now I know exactly why strings shouldn't be woren.

Eye Bleach.
P. L. E. A. S. E.!!!!

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.

buffalodick said...

Farting in a thong causes the string to hit "The Brown Note"...

none said...

Yikes.

How big of an ass do they really need?

I guess they are storing up lard for the hard times.