Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's NOT a Friday Here But it is in Korea! Let's Dance!

Friday? Already?! NO IT AIN'T....I'M SCREWED UP! Wooden be mine furst time either...oh well...what da hell! Cool! Spreaking of cool, there is a guy who retires frum the Navy next Friday. His name is Navy CPO. Drop by and thank him for his many years of faithful service! So here's an old tune just for him... and being it's "NOT A FRIDAY", people....time to get up off of those Obama-tax-paying-Wall-Street-bailing-out-money-makers and dance with the Great Reader to Diane Renay doing "Kiss Me Sailor"! It's NOT A Friday! Let's dance anyhow, DAMN-IT! Thanks to LL, over at Chromed Curses, for bringing Great Reader up to speed on what day of the week it is. Must be I'm on Korean time!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's Thursday.

JihadGene said...

DOH!!! I'll fix it. Damn I wish it was Friday! DOH!!!

Anonymous said...

Close enough. Thanks.

You need to spend more time at the store.

Unknown said...

That is a great video. I just wanted to comment and share some new. I just saw that Sara Horn, founder of Wives of Faith, is giving away copies of her new ebook on Monday. The book is called the Busy Book and in it she shares different ways a military spouse can stay busy during a deployment. Ideas are found in one of four areas: physical, mental, social and spiritual. She even out web links to help with the 99 ways,

All you have to do is add a comment to her blog, telling her one way you stay busy during a deployment. You do not have to currently be in a deployment to enter the contest or to win. Tell your friends! http://faithatthefront.blogspot.com/

Cappy said...

It's Friday somewhere!

buffalodick said...

I could almost smell the hairspray...

JihadGene said...

NCPO- I'm goin back to work.

Sam- Thank you!

Cappy- You knows it!

BD- And glitter. Don't forget about the glitter in her hair!

Jerry in Texas said...

Gene,
I'm very familiar with this song. My sister had the 45 and grew up listening to this golden bit of cheese. Funny that my sister didn't purchase the more famous, "Navy Blue". I recently put both songs on her iPod.

Great pick.