Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rich Casebolt Strikes Again! KIM JONG IL Endorses Barrack OBAMA!


NORKO Newz Agency(Berkeley, Ca.)- Many tanks to Rich Case-of-bolts (Rich Casebolt) via the brogg, Gateway Pundit , for this important message! Go see...Shocker!... Following Gaddafi's Lead Kim Jong Il Endorses Obama


OHFISHWALL DPRK, NORF KOREA DICK'sTATER MEMO OF "HOPE & CHANGE"!

TO: The People's of the World Why Web

FRUM- Great Reader KIM JONG IL

SUBJECT- BARRACK WHO's-NAMED OBAMA

SUMMARY- Vote for Obama or I'm kill you looong time! That is not quite all...after we take USA, I'm just like that Howard's Dean guy! I'm goes to Engrand....then to Japland...and on's to Scottrand..Swedem...Finnwand.....then I'm goings Newz E-land and I'm goings to Atlantic City, and Brooklynn...maybe Fresno and Encino too! THEN I'M GONNA GET NAKED AND CHASE MICHELLE AROUND THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

I'm KIM Jong IL and I'm proof of this message!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Now heed these words: Norf Korea's Dick's Tater comes to Brooklyn, and Brooklyn shall spit his sorry ass back to wear he came from. At least the Southern part of Brooklyn, where Ericklaw comes from...we don't serve his kind.

JihadGene said...

I'm jus ruv's a gal with attitude! Put down pool's stick and talk to me,Ericklaw!

Great Reader

Anonymous said...

... that was GREAT!....