Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Friday Let's Dance


Today's "It's Friday Let's Dance" dance song..."Having My Baby", by Paul Anka...darn near undid all the heavy groundwork I did to get to second base with my wife, the ruvly Kim! I can't stand this song because of that! Hate it! You see, I went on a 1st date with her on April Fools Day 1975 and I was headed for 2nd base, when "all of a sudden" my GI hormones kicked in and instead of 2nd base, why hell... I jumped out of the ball park and commenced (in my "military mind") streaking the freeking bleachers! Meaning...I was heading for the "home run"! Suddenly I began my very nervous version of a very impromptu marriage proposal! This was ONLY 2 weeks after I our very 1st date! Hoe-Ree-Cow, LOOONG time!!! Anyway, our 37th wedding anniversary is coming up, and for it I have written another installment of "Love American vs Korean Style". Stay tuned...and speaking of staying tuned, be sure to keep our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Coasties and their families in your prayers, very LOOONG time!!! God bless you all and have a wonderful weekend. JihadGene...out.