Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Dead Terrorist Friday! Let's Dance!!!


Ya know, life is precious (though Obama Care may not agree with me). As I speak to you with one hand on a bible and the other on a gun, let's face it...some assholes need killin'. According to the wonderful Uncle Jimbow at Black Five, our high-tech troops have taken out (via a drone) a Big Kahuna Dirt Bag 1st class. I'm talking about the #1 Taliban of Pakistan, Mr. Baitullah Mehsud and his inflatable sheep (wife). I love his first name (BAIT...ullah). Hellfire Missile bait! Good riddance. It's Friday! Let's be thankful for our outstanding US Armed Forces and dance!!!

6 comments:

Cappy said...

Heh heh. 70's dead terrorist disco dance fever!

Teresa said...

LOVE IT! LOL.

Thanks for the laugh. It's a wonderful thing at the end of a long week.

Omnibabe said...

I'm up for a little disco, too!

pamibe said...

Yay! Dancing in south Florida!

Tammi said...

I may be late to the party but I am dancin' in my chair over this one!!! Dead Terrorist, any day any way, make me VERY happy!!

Thanks Gene. I'll be hummin' this all day long!

Kid said...

Yep Dead Terrorists