Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday! Let's Dance!

Friday again? A Friday the 13th...no less...but I ain't scared. Oh no! I ain't scared even in the least little bit. I'm married to the lovely KIM and with her in my arms, well...let's just say that this mean old world will have to wait. Because that's how strong our love is. Let's do a slow one (dance) today folks. A love song. So pick up a Papa, a Mama, a kitten, or a pup... and dance to the late great O.V. Wright singing "That's How Strong My Love Is". A great Friday to all of you too! Great Reader ruv's you all looong time!!! Bank on it! (a Swiss bank preferably) JG ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always nice to get the weekend kicked off with some soul. Today is my birthday too . . . so there's that. ;)

JihadGene said...

Oddybobo-

A BIG Happy Birfday to you LOOONG time!!!

Ruv you moocho!!!

El Great Reader & JG

Cappy said...

Bluesy good weekend to you, Great Reader!

Anonymous said...

Portugal

Anonymous said...

It's now Monday, but I am still dancing. And considering founding my own Swiss bank.

Jerry in Texas said...

I had never heard of O.V. Wright until recently when I bought a CD of his. Great find and great pick for Let's Dance!