Friday, June 22, 2012

It's a Fort Polk Friday! Let's Dance!


It's Friday, people! You know what that means, don't 'cha? It means it's time to dance! While I was in the Army, I never heard anything good about Fort Polk, Louisiana. It wasn't anything about the people from that great state, it was just...Fort Polk. Blessed by God and my US Army luck, I never got down that way!  This tune is not only for the poor bastards stationed there....but for all our wonderful US Armed Forces and their families stationed in places that might even make Fort Polk look awfully good! Pray for them all and God bless them, LOOONG time!!! Let's dance, you heathens! It's Friday! JG ;)

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

My son-in-law had to go to Ft Polk for a few days for some kind of training and he said the best thing about Ft Polk was driving out of the main gate for the last time. I'm not sure, but I don't think that was one of his favorite places.

pamibe said...

Happy Friday, Gene! :)

Kid said...

God Bless the Military and their families doing a thankless job and currently under Duress!