Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Friday! Let's Dance Flintstone Style!

Friday already? Been a rough week? Yes, for us too. I'm feeling much better but starting up on Wednesday my very RUVLY wife started getting sick with the flu. Time for me to pick up the slack and put it into a much higher gear. Filling her South Korean Mom shoes ain't ever easy, but together, we'll make it! We are so sad to hear the news in Afghanistan and all the insanity going on over there. Then...later...about the military training accident involving our Marines in Yuma. Our prayers go out to all. This song I dedicate to My 1st, My Last, My Everything-Go-to-Gal, My Wife. Even if you dance like a cave man or...a cave woman...let's dance! God bless you all very LOOONG time!!! Have a great weekend and please keep our wonderful US Armed Forces and their families in your prayers, always! Love and prayers are the best medicine LOOONG time!!! Come on now...it's Friday...let's dance! Sing it, people! ;) JG

5 comments:

Kid said...

Gene, I am very sorry to hear about your wife. The flu can be nasty. I think I actually caught the swine flu a couple years ago, and for a week I had to sleep on 5 beach towels (sweat) and couldn't walk to the other side of the house without thinking I was gonna die.

I hope she gets well soon. Chicken soup is scientifically verified to help.

JihadGene said...

Kid- Chicken soup is wonderful! For Koreans it's seaweed soup. Both work well! The ruvly wife is doing better. Thanks!

USA_Admiral said...

Sorry I am late. Life keeps intruding.

I hope Ms. Kim is mended and you are back to your usual self!

Victor Bordeaux said...

You may also ask about the job placement assistance from the school. The CE credit must be in psychiatric and mental health nursing. Also online shopping has a great thing which is called "Free Shipping" and it is offered by almost every popular store. Judith M. The legal nurse consultant assists attorney in the legal medical cases by preparing and reviewing medical reports and conducting research in medical environment.

Anonymous said...

You may also ask about the job placement assistance from the school. The CE credit must be in psychiatric and mental health nursing. Also online shopping has a great thing which is called "Free Shipping" and it is offered by almost every popular store. Judith M. The legal nurse consultant assists attorney in the legal medical cases by preparing and reviewing medical reports and conducting research in medical environment.