Wednesday, March 24, 2010

KIM Jong IL on MMA's Jorge Rivera, Health Care, and Oboes


Meanwhile somewhere north of the Munsan South Korean Symphony Orchestra we find Norf Korea's Great Reader KIM Jong IL contemplating the words of Jorge Rivera with 7 star General Wang...

KIM- I'm knew it! I'm FRUCKING knews it!!!

WANG- Knew what , Great Reader Sir?

KIM- I'm knews that the Americans peoples so much hates their healthcare bill that seawebbrittees (celebrities) like the MMA's Jorge Buick Rivera is speaking out against Obama!

WANG- Sir, he's only talking about a musical instrument called an oboe. Not about Obama.

KIM- Mine bad. But you gots to admit...

(KIM now makes a Joe Biden shit-eating grin face)

This is a big FRUCKING deal!!!

KIM & WANG- BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

(Buy gear from Ranger Up....some cool stuff HERE.)

2 comments:

Kid said...

Hahha.

Well, I dislike violin, so what the hey. one mitht even say I hate it.

Guess what I hate more than the violin though.... :)

USA_Admiral said...

Hilarious!