Sunday, October 11, 2009

Word Association Time


Let's play word association!

This is for Pam over at Pamibe! What's yours, huh?

1. My treat:: What Obama says when he gives away my money
2. Bell :: A lady named Ma who has ripped me off like Obama, but not so much.
3. Five :: As in a 5 finger discount...what the IRS does to my profits.
4. You’re crazy :: Well, no shit, Sherlock!!! Works for me and Joe Biden!
5. Disgust :: Having an old shithead named McCain run as your Republican choice for President!
6. Tempest :: An old used car like the one Obama is trying to sell us in the form of health care.
7. Bummer :: Smoking some "Primo" dope on Sunset Beach with a prick named Barack and then seeing his old lady (Michelle) in a bikini.
8. Brim :: A Barack rim-job.
9. Hose :: As in hosed-down. Why are all these words about our government and it's leaders?
10. Lollipop :: Date night with Barney Frank.

8 comments:

innominatus said...

Shut up. You'll get nothing and like it!

JihadGene said...

innominatus- Sounds good to me, Dad!

pamibe said...

I just hate it when mutterings is all about politics, don't you? LOL!! Those are priceless, Gene! :D

JihadGene said...

Pam- I never discuss politics. Why bother with discussion when there is so much to rant about?

buffalodick said...

You still care, while they have beaten most of that out of me...

JihadGene said...

buffalodick-
Hang in there Bro-ham!

USA_Admiral said...

There are too many bad visuals here, I might not sleep for a month.

Great reading though.

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't they have had word associations like this back when I took the SAT?

Deltabravo