Saturday, October 3, 2009

KIM Jong IL on OlymPick's

Meanwhile somewhere north across the 38th Parallel... we find Norf Korea's Great Reader, KIM Jong Il, reacting to 1st round cuts made by the the International Olympic Committee...

KIM- Say what, General Wang?!

WANG- Great Reader, Sir...it's true. Chicago did not make it through the IOC's first cut. I verified it myself.

KIM- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WANG- But I thought you'd be upset, Sir?! ...I mean, you did say you wanted to light the Olympic torch in Chicago come 2016, and...

KIM- (drying eyes) Hoe Wee Cow!!...(chuckle-chuckle)

WANG- So you're not upset, Great One?

KIM- (smiling) Hey...stuff happens. Quacks me up axed-U-Haul-Mohammad-Ali (actually). In fract this is good newz for Team KIM JONG IL 2016 !!!

WANG- Good news, Sir?! How so?

KIM- Just put yours-self in a pair of P.F. Fryers and think like a Norf Korean aff-fleet going to the 2016 O-rim-picks!

WANG- Okay, Sir. I have put on my P.F. Flyers and I am thinking like a North Korean athlete going to the Olympics...

KIM- Now, you wanna go into a fun city like Rio De Hootchiemammas4dinero? Orr wood you rather maybe stay in that gulag-dung-heap-of-a-city called Chicago, for a few weeks?

WANG- OMG! I should have seen that immediately, Great Reader! I'm sorry, Sir. But...

KIM- But what?

WANG- Sir, but what was so funny?

KIM- That? Oh...you must'a caught me while I was watching The 3 Stooges gettin' blitch-slapped on CNN.

WANG- I should have known.

KIM- Now, let's see if Tehran and Kabul can make it through the 2nd cut!

WANG- Very good, Sir.

7 comments:

innominatus said...

The IOC should've awarded it to Tehran just to rub Barry's dick in the dirt a little bit more.

Kid said...

Three Tools in a Fountain !!!

Anonymous said...

Innominatus owes me a new keyboard AND screen.

Deltabravo

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

Kim Jong Il is a very observant fellow.

Unknown said...

Very observant.

Snarky Basterd said...

I was rooting for hootchiemammas4dinero all along.

buffalodick said...

You are a hard ass, a funny hard ass- I'll give you that...