Saturday, April 11, 2009

North Platte, Nebraska and WWII

Got seven minutes? It's worth it. It's kind of like a Paul Harvey...Rest of the Story.

This video reminds me of how we can help through such organizations as Wounded Warrior Project, Soldier's Angels, and the Patriot Guard Riders. Be a part of some soldier, sailor, airman, marine, or coastguardman's life. You can do it directly by writing and sending packages, or by sending money. One doesn't earn their way into heaven, I know, and I know this to be true as well...words without action are meaningless. God bless all of you and your families this Easter. If you can, please help in some way to support our troops and their families. One way or another...you'll be rewarded. I know.
(hat-tip to my PGR friend Cranky, who brought this video to my attention)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow, wow, wow! Wonderful video for an Easter Sunday. Thank you Gene! Have a terrific Easter.

Omnibabe said...

I read Bob Greene's book on the North Platte Cafe. Wonderful.

Happy Easter to all you at Chez Jihad!