Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday! Let's Dance!

I am so very happy about the results of US Airways flight 1549! When I heard the news I was jumping for joy though I have no connection at all personally with any of them. I told my lovely wife (Kim) I bet the pilot was prior military. Kim nodded in agreement. I was right. God bless our fine men and women in and out of uniform and their families!!! Today's dance is for our US Military Aviators! They are the best. The very best. So let down your hair, I don't care if you can only dance in your chair, it's Friday...let's dance!!! God bless you US Airways Cpt Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger III, a former USAF fighter pilot. If you are not an angel then truly you are guided by them. Today's hands-down choice is "Calling All Angels" by Train.

3 comments:

Evil Transport Lady said...

That song fits for yesterday's post also:)

JihadGene said...

ETL- Sure does!

Erica said...

You said it, brother. There are ordinary people on this earth with some mighty extraordinary abilities. No doubt, retired military.