Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving is Daily


JihadGene here. See the title? It's true. It's true even on days when you are not feeling so hot-to-trot. I'm even thankful for this nutty-assed blog, so I can get some things off my chest, or rant, or rave, or do my keyboard imitation of Great Reader KIM Jong IL. It helps. Yes, I pray. Some of you don't. If you can wish a person well..... burn sage....or if you're a Wickin, Don't be a Chicken...and think good thoughts for these folks and their families. They need our support, our thanks, and our love. JG

PFC Hunter Levine
Cpt Rob Yllescas
LTC Ty Edwards

4 comments:

Evil Transport Lady said...

I will:) Thanks for the eye opener:)

Anonymous said...

Amen. They will be in my prayers.

And can I say this....holy crap, look how big and beautiful those beh are!! I see them in my grocery store, "Asian Pears" and they're the size of my fist. I'm always like WTF?? THIS AIN'T A BEH!!

Anonymous said...

Amen.

And LL - my favorite fruit in the world. . . juicy yummy goodness . . .

JihadGene said...

Keep up with those prayers and bring on those Korean grown Asian pears! Oh...and don't forget about the tangerines from Cheju-do Island! Sooo good!