Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Have Returned


Computers suck. You buy this product to protect your system then it protects you so well it won't let you access your internet connection. Hoop after hoop, I jump through. Money flies through the air and my problem is only kinda fixed. I will do some serious seppuku (a Japanese form of ritual suicide by disembowelment) before I am suckered into getting "Outpost (outhouse) Firewall Pro" again. Maybe I'll just get a Mac next time, like my Elder Sister Carol. Speaking of Carol...I want to thank her for helping me out in my times of troubles! She is a Sweetie with an upper case "S".

6 comments:

pamibe said...

Welcome back! Glad you whupped the computer demons...

JihadGene said...

Glad you're back.

Elder Sister

JihadGene said...

OOOPS:
I forgot I'm still identified as you.
I'll bet you're sorry you ever gave me your password.
Love you lots,
Elder Sister

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sisters are the best! Glad you survived the hoop performing ritual.

Anonymous said...

If she's a sweetheart with a capital "S"... Are you an asshole with a capital "A"?

I love you man... but not that way.

joated said...

HA! I too have had similar difficulties. I once downloaded a virus protection program onto my lap top. The first time I ran it, it suggested I remove a nasty bit of software it didn't recognize. So, fool that I am, I clicked "remove."

That software was the modem driver. From that point on I had a very nice word processor which could not be used to access the internet. *sigh*